It has been your lifelong aspiration to pursue a Master’s degree study but do not have the requisite Bachelor’s qualification to apply for admission?
Dream no more. Now you CAN!
With the announcement by MQA via its notification letter No. 2/2014 [Ref No. MQA.100-1/7/2(1)] dated 13 Feb 2014 on the implementation of APEL, you can now apply for admission into the following Master’s degree programmes by Coursework in UTAR through APEL:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (Corporate Governance)
- Master of Business Administration (Building Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Corporate Management)
- Master of Project Management
- Master of Information Systems
- Master of Communication
- Master of Strategic Communication
- Master of Environmental Technology
- Master of Engineering (Electrical)
- Master of Engineering (Mechanical)
- Master of Engineering (Electronic Systems)
What is APEL?
APEL, which stands for “A
ccreditation of P
earning”, provides an 'alternative' entry method to those who do not possess the requisite formal qualification to further their education to a higher level.
To qualify to be assessed by APEL, you must be a Malaysian citizen of at least 30 years
of age and possess at least STPM / A-level / Diploma / Equivalent qualification with relevant work experience.
Read more about APEL, click here (i) APEL A Brochure(ii)APEL C Brochure