To alleviate the financial burden shouldered by postgraduate students as well as to attract potential applicants to the postgraduate programmes, UTAR offers financial aid in the form of research assistantship.
- There are three types of assistantships in UTAR which are as follows:
(i) Project Research Assistantship
(ii) Research Scholarship Scheme
(iii) Student Assistantship
- The purpose of these assistantships is to provide researchers of UTAR a platform to source assistance in research work and also to provide opportunity for students or research assistants to be involved and assist in research projects and thus enhancing their exposure and experience in research.
- Student may apply for KWSP Withdrawal from their Account 2.
- Students may request for University Confirmation Letter from The Division of Finance.
- HRDF (Skim Bantuan Latihan) provides scheme that allowed employer to identify the needs of training for their employees.
- To apply for this programme, students may seek advise from their employer regarding the eligibility of the funds
- KOJADI Education Loan Scheme for Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (S-UTAR)
This loan scheme is designed and implemented in 2002 for member-students who pursue courses at UTAR